The Library has been catering to the needs of the undergraduates, postgraduates, faculty, and staff members of all the departments of the institution. The book collection continues to support the teaching, research, development, and other professional activities of these departments. The demands of the ever-growing research areas across multiple disciplines are being catered to with the help of the latest volumes, in almost all fields of Engineering, Science, Technology, and general areas.
A large Number of Books
Newspapers & Magazines
You are hereby informed to strictly follow the Instruction mentioned while accessing the Library and its Resources :
1. Always wear I-Card. Without I-Card no one will be permitted to enter the library.
2. Always Keep your bags outside of the library.
3. Return /Submit the books in the given time period (15 days). You are liable to pay the penalty after the due date. In the case of regular defaulters, the Library Membership will be suspended.
4. Keep the books as per title-wise arrangement in the rack to be a helping hand to other needy students so that they can find them easily.
5. Students may have to wait for their turn to access the library in case of a mass of students come together.
6. Use of Cellphone inside Library is Strictly Prohibited.
7. Don’t Make Noise In Library. Keep Silence and maintain discipline.
8. Only use your Institute rack in Library.
9. Meet ln-charge of Library Mr. Maulik Prajapati for any inconvenience as first contact person, if not solved student can contact to their institute co-ordinators of the library.
Students' cooperation with the above instructions will make the system smooth and fruitful.
Book Bank Rules And Regulation
Only those books will be issued to the students, which are pre-decided by the library committee.
For issuing the books, all the students have to deposit Rs.2000 /- ( one thousand only )
At the time of return, students have to pay 20 % of the total cost of the books, which will be directly deducted from the deposit.
Issued books have to be returned back to the library within one week after the final theory exam gets over.
There should not be any kind of additional marking or writing in the book by the students, I found the total cost of the book shall be reimbursed.
Only needy students will be issued the books.
The decision of the library committee based on their application will be final and binding to all concerned.